9.16.2014

J.Crew Factory Outfit Obsessions


Good Tuesday Morning!
A few days ago J.Crew Factory released new arrivals which means new outfit obsessions! I love when the factory puts together outfits for us to see. Sometimes a few looks aren't for me, but I always have some that I'm practically drooling over! I put together a collage above of my favorites! Below I will also include links to all of these pieces!
Happy shopping! (You deserve it!)


Look #1: Blazer//Shirt//Jeans//Shoes
Look #2: Jean jacket//Dress//Shoes
Look #3: Coat//T-shirt//Pants//Shoes
Look #4: Vest//Shirt//Skirt//Shoes//Purse



Can't afford the J.Crew Factory prices right now? No problem!
Here are these looks for LESS!
(Just remember that these pieces are not exactly like the ones pictured above.
A few might even be from J.Crew Factory.)

Look #1: Blazer//Shirt//Jeans//Shoes
Look #2: Jean jacket//Dress//Shoes
Look #3: Coat//T-shirt//Pants//Shoes
Look #4: Vest//Shirt//Skirt//Shoes//Purse

5 comments:

  1. Looks for less are the best! Cheaper plus you get to bring a bit your own style to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheaper pieces are the way to go for those on a budget like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheaper pieces are awesome. I wish I could afford j.crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love posts like this! I'm on a budget so the "looks for less" are definitely the way to go for me. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your looks for less are great pics! I'm definitely one of the biggest advocates for finding killer wardrobes that are designer look-alikes. that can be even more fun shopping, too!

    lovelovelove,
    Erica
    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete