9.15.2014

Healthy Lunches Worth Trying

Good Monday morning, y'all!
To start off the week I thought I'd post some delicious looking lunches for myself and all of you to try! I don't know about you but sometimes I look at myself and think, "I need to go on a diet", "Ew", or "I'm fat." I figure I'm the only one who can change myself for the better. One of the first steps to doing this is (trying) to eat better! I looked around online and found two links on BuzzFeed that had lists of awesome looking meals! I will post links to the full lists at the end of this post! For now I put together a list of 7 lunches that looked oh so good!
Enjoy!


1. Five Ingredient Pesto Pasta


2. Pressed Italian Sandwich


3. Baby Peas and Cheese Frittata


4. Turkey Caesar Sandwich 


5. Ham and Cheese Croissant


6. Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese & Arugula


7. New York Style Bagel



To find more healthy lunches click HERE or HERE!

What are some of your favorite healthy meals?

2 comments:

  1. Wow all of these look SO. GOOD. I think I'm going to try the Turkey Ceaser Sandwich and the Ham and Cheese Crossaint some time. I had garlic toast and scrambled eggs with oregano for lunch today. Early lunches = brunches for me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look so delicious! I think I need to get to the grocery store and start making these. I love doing chicken caesar salad wraps in spinach tortillas. It is probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete