9.17.2014

60 Stylish Ways to Wear a Basic Pair of Blue Jeans




Click Play! ^

Happy Wednesday!
The other day I was on Pinterest and found a link to "60 Stylish Ways to Wear a Basic Pair of Blue Jeans." How perfect is that?! It's almost time to break out your good ole pair of jeans! But no worries, that just means fall is coming! If you don't like wearing jeans because you never know how to style them, this post is a good way to get some fashion inspiration! Above I have pictured a few of my favorite looks from the original post. 

You can click HERE for more looks!
You can also follow me on Pinterest HERE.


How do you style your blue jeans?

5 comments:

  1. Fun! It's always nice to have a new idea of how to wear something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are great! I personally stick with boot cuts and cowboy boots. Sometimes I throw in jeggings and knee high boots. I cannot wait for jeans, boots and scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the bell-bottomed look at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many of these ideas! The one with the sparkly shirt - I love anything sparkly! And the fancy peacoat and heels. So fancy.

    ReplyDelete