9.18.2014

Starbucks Bakery Favorites

Good morning, y'all!
I don't have much time to write today, but I figured I'd put together a little collage of my favorites from the bakery at Starbucks! Chances are I will be stopping at the Starbucks closest to my school today, so it was fun looking at their pastries right before leaving!
I hope you see something you like!
Enjoy!


#1: Classic Coffee Cake
#2: Ham & Cheese Savory Square
#3: Iced Lemon Pound Cake
#4: Pumpkin Sugar Cookie
#5: Flower Sugar Cookie
#6: Chocolate Chip Cookie


Find more baked goods from Starbucks HERE!

6 comments:

  1. The lemon loaf is my absolute favorite although lately I only crave the birthday cake pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Classic Coffee Cake is soo good!! I'm obsessed with their croissants lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is the assiago pretzel! im craving one now!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when Starbucks had cake pops. Those were always yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the blueberry muffin - it's got the lemon flavored crumbles on top and made with greek yogurt. I'm gluten intolerant, but I make an exception for these puppies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is also the Classic Coffee cake. I haven't eaten it in months because every time i go to starbucks it's always sold out :( this post is making me so hungry lol

    http://thekissofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete