9.08.2014

#IAmMarvelous


Good Monday morning!
Today I am coming back with another post from Elite Daily! I found an awesome article about how we need to commit to loving ourselves as women.

The first thing the post asks you to do is take out a piece of paper and a pen and write down what you love about yourself. This may seem silly according to the article, but it really makes you think about yourself and who you really are. I wrote down that I am kind, genuine, and that I adore my eyelashes! "Self love is the most important part about growing up because it's so easy to get lost in the blur."

#IAmMarvelous is to remind us to love ourselves and to embrace it. 
Don't delete your social media post because it did not receive the number of likes you would have liked it to. As the article says, you are not the number of likes on your Instagram post or the number of views on your Snapchat story. You are not the number of retweets or favorites on your Twitter account. 

"You are lovely - realize that and forget all of the noise."


I strongly hope you all take the time to read this full article as it is filled with so much truth. As women we need to love ourselves. You are so important. Each and every one of you. People are different. That's what makes us all unique. Embrace it!
Use the hashtag "IAmMarvelous" in your posts to show people
 you are confident in who you are!

Please click HERE to read the full article. I promise it's not a waste of time.


Thank you all so much for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hell yesss to all of this! I hate social media and facebook sometimes because I will come up with a great post (at least for me) and then it won't get any attention... and it's so frustrating. But, I love the idea to remind myself that I am marvelous! I also just think marvelous is a great word.

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!! I am totally sharing this on my links post on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!!! I shall get on the bandwagon with this one!

    ReplyDelete