9.09.2014

2014 Pinterest Fall Fashion Inspiration

Good morning, y'all!
Yesterday I was on Pinterest pinning my little heart out and stubbled across some beautiful outfits that have given me some fall fashion inspiration! 
I chose my favorites and I will be sharing them with you! :) 
Enjoy!




Of course I LOVE neutrals for any occasion! Nude and tan tones are my absolute favorite. I love how in the first look a pair of heels are dressed down with a pair of jeans and a loose fitting sweater! The leopard print clutch is an added bonus. As for the second look I adore the lacy top and maroon pants. These two pieces are paired perfectly with gold accessories! 



I am not sure if y'all consider gray a neutral, but I certainly do! I love these two looks that are also compiled with neutrals. The first look is super cute! I love the gray vest with a flowy shirt and black pants! The cup of coffee and sunglasses complete a very easy going look! The second look is also one to drool over! I love the simplicity of the outfit added with lots of crystals and a pop of color from a cross body bag!


Lastly are two very laid back looks! I love these looks because they are simple and can be worn with a good ole pair of Converse All Stars! I am dying to own a pair! Hopefully I can purchase a pair in the near future! Anyway, I love these looks because again they are put together with neutral pieces. The first look is so easy. A t-shirt, an army jacket to keep warm from the autumn breeze, rolled up jeans, and tennis shoes. Perfect. The second look is also amazing! I love that an oxford shirt is dressed down with a pullover sweatshirt, a pair of jeans, and of course those tennis shoes! 



Thank you all for reading!
You can follow me on Pinterest HERE!

Where do you get your fall fashion inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. Gray is such a great neutral! It pairs well with ANYTHING! Great choices:)

    ReplyDelete