9.06.2014

2014 Fall Date Ideas


It's almost Fall, y'all!
The first official day of fall is September 23rd, 2014!
To kick off an early start to my favorite season my boyfriend and I went to our local fair. I am sad to say it was a total bust… Therefore, I am on a hunt to find FUN things for us to do this fall. I took some time to look around Pinterest and found some awesome date ideas that I am determined to do! I put together a list below! :)

1. Go on a hayride.
2. Go pumpkin picking.
3. Carve pumpkins.
4. Go on a walk and step on all the crunchy leaves.
5. Get lost in a corn maze.
6. Bake Halloween themed treats.
7. Visit a haunted house.
8. Visit a new restaurant. 
9. Go horseback riding.
10. Visit the $1 store with an equal budget, 
and pick out silly but meaningful gifts for each other.
11. Visit the mountains for the best view of changing leaves.
12. Go to a drive-in movie.


What are some of your favorite fall date ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment