8.15.2014

What's In My Backpack?


Happy Friday, y'all!!!

Today I am doing a little twist off of "What's In My Bag." I decided to do a "What's In My Backpack", which I am sure has been done before, but this a first for me! I chose to do this because my first day of college is on MONDAY! I am honestly not really sure how to feel about it! I am so excited because I am finally out of high school and I really know who I am at the moment and I couldn't be happier, but then again, I am so nervous! This is the first year I really don't know who will be in my classes or who even goes to my school. 

For those of you who don't know, I am attending community college, not a university. I will not be experiencing "move in day" or anything else like that, but regardless it's still all new to me! My college is a short 15-20 minutes from my house (on a good day) which means I can still maintain my relationship with my loving boyfriend, and keep my well paying job. I guess those are a few perks of staying home.

Anyway, let's get on with this post!

Let's start with my backpack! (Pictured above.) I got that beauty from the one and only Vera Bradley! Don't get me wrong, she is totally way too expensive, but at the graded school district that I went to we were kindly issued laptops. Along with these laptops came backpacks we had to use. I never got to use my own backpack from 8th grade to 12th grade! I figured after all that time I wanted to invest my money in a backpack I really loved and would enjoy carrying around. Thus came my backpack, and I really couldn't be happier with it which is all that matters! 
You can find it HERE!



Next I have a few things that are in the largest pocket of my backpack!
In that pocket I have packed a binder, folder, the textbook I need for my first class, paper, a notebook, and my agenda!
It's my first day, y'all! I have absolutely no idea what I'll need so I just packed all the basics!
I really love school supplies, so even if I knew what I needed, I probably would have brought all of these things anyway! My binder and folder can keep all of my important information I may receive on the first day of class, I have my textbook just in case, of course I am bringing paper, and I have my agenda incase I need to bring something to the next scheduled class or have some sort of assignment. Like I said, I'm not sure what I'll need or what my first day will be like! I would rather be over prepared than not prepared at all!



Next, of course, is the second largest pocket!
In this pocket, I just have small accessories. I packed up notecards, pencils, pencil lead, high lighters, and colored pens! You always need writing utensils, so I basically just packed every kind there was! (No shame!) All I know is that I'll always have what I may need! 

There is also a third pocket, but there is nothing in there! It's quite small, I'm not sure what you would put in there, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it!


Thanks for reading!

Are you ready for school?
Do you have any first day advice?
What's in your backpack?

5 comments:

  1. When you start college it looks like you are totally ready! The Vera Bradley bag is super cute, I love organization compartments too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!
    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award (it's not obligatory, just a chance for a blog post). :)
    http://sparklykid.blogspot.com/2014/08/new-design-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That backpack is the cutest!! Good luck this semester in college ♥

    http://thekissofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your backpack is so cute!

    - Alaska Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love your backpack! i love vera bradley so badly! love everything you carry on your backpack! happy studying
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete