8.18.2014

Liebster Award

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe I was nominated for a Liebster Award! I have seen them around other blogs and thought this was such a good idea! It just reaffirms me that my blog is growing and people are seeing it and taking the time to appreciate it!
So, thank you to Jenna Rue @ Sparkly Kid for the nomination!


To those of you that haven't heard of it, here are the rules:

1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate another 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers 
and give them 11 questions of your choice.



11 Facts About Me:
1. I am an 18 year old, new found college girl.
2. I want to become a dental hygienist. (Everyone thinks I'm gross because of this!)
3. I have a shoe obsession.
4. Just shoes? Who am I kidding? I have a shopping PROBLEM.
5. I am the pickiest eater.
6. Fall is my all-time favorite season.
7. I have a secret love for video games.
8. My favorite cuddle buddy is not my boyfriend, but my cat. (Sorry, babe!)
9. Vanilla scented candles are my favorite.
10. I want to get my first tattoo for my 19th birthday.
11. My current car obsession is a Ford Fusion. 



Questions For Me:
1. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
          The one weakness I would eliminate from my life would be my habit of taking little things too seriously. I over think everything and it causes me to become over stressed and get migraines.

2. What is your all-time favorite city?
          I would have to say my all-time favorite city would be New York although I haven't been there since I was very young. I don't remember most of it at all, but it's a gorgeous city and I think it's so cool that people go there to fulfill dreams and become successful.

3. What do you consider unforgivable?
          I am honestly not sure what I would consider unforgivable because I don't have time in my life for things like this. I choose to forgive and forget. I don't always maintain relationships with people after things like this happen, but it's better to be the bigger person and get the stress off your shoulders.

4. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
          I don't have a nickname regarding my first name because I HATE nicknames for myself. The most popular nickname people try to call me is "Bri" and I absolutely hate it. I prefer to be called by my full name "Brielle." Other than that I have little pet names from by boyfriend like "sweet pea," "babe," and "my love."

5. How and where do you prefer to study?
          I just graduated from high school in June, and to be completely honest, I never really had to study because I always absorbed the material well and remembered it for tests. BUT, I just started college, so I am going to need to get out of the habit of not studying. I would probably pick somewhere extremely quiet because I cannot work with any background noise or I'll get distracted. Once I got somewhere quiet I think I would rewrite notes that I had taken because I remember information really well when I write it by hand over and over again.

6. What's something that amazes you?
          Something that truly amazes me is thinking about life. Everything about it. I can't put it into words because I'd be here all day typing about all of things I get into deep thought about.

7. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
          Personally, I would rather people shoot straight with me because I don't like it when people dance around what they're trying to tell me. I can handle it, trust me. I'm a little contradicting though because when I go to someone with a problem I try to let them down gently, mostly because I know not everyone is like me.

8. What was the most recent compliment you've received and savored?
          I am absolutely terrible with remembering things like this. I am sure I'll remember one after I post this, but as of this moment, I can't think of anything! Sorry!

9. What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to
     get up and do something productive?
          If I can't sleep at night I check all of my social media. The light from my phone makes my eyes feel heavy and I usually fall right to sleep.

10. What's your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest in your hometown?
          I love this question because my very best friend lives in another state, so when she comes to visit me I love to take her EVERYWHERE and give her a taste of southern hospitality. I always think that if you have quests you should keep them entertained at all times!

11. What position do you sleep in?
          I sleep in crazy positions! Nothing specific!



Nominations:
Felice @ The Kiss of Joy

(Sorry if any of these blogs have over 200 followers!) 
(Also, sorry for not nominating 11 people!)




Questions For You:
1. What would you do with $1,000?
2. What do you aspire to be in the future?
3. What is your current obsession?
4. What is your favorite month of the year and why?
5. Where is your favorite place to go when you want to be alone?
6. What do you do the de-stress? 
7. What 3 words would you use to describe your best friend?
9. What was your biggest achievement to this day?
10. What Netflix series are you most addicted to?
11. What pair of shoes are your go-to pair?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and I hope that you are able to make it back to NYC someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination!! It's my second one, but I will fully take advantage of it. Thanks and I will be sure to let you know when I post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Forgiving and forgetting is definitely admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Liebster awards! They're so much fun. :) I love learning about other bloggers. I have the same problem with taking little things too seriously... but I've slowly learned that it's so not worth it! Good luck with college!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! :)
    I totally agree with Nr.6, I don't know what it is about life that amazes me but sometimes I can't even fall asleep because I start overthinking it!

    ReplyDelete