8.19.2014

Looks For Less


Good morning, y'all!

Today I am doing a post about looks for less. Every time I post something about fashion most of you say you love my style, but you can't afford it! No problem! Most of the time, neither can I, so I try to find look-alikes. I will be posting links for each clothing item in all the ensembles above! The main reason for this post is so y'all know that clothes like these can be found FOR LESS. If you love this style you should try and pursue it!

*Please keep in mind that the look-alikes I have found 
may not be exactly like the items pictured above!*

Without any further adieu, let's get started!




Look #3: Button-down//Skirt//Shoes




I hope y'all found some things you liked.
Again I want to say that if you love these looks they
 absolutely CAN be mimicked for way LESS!


What did you think of this post?
Will you be looking for more look-alikes?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of #5. I love the coral! The other day someone asked me if J.Crew was for women also. Thanks to this blog I could be like le duh it's for women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving #1, 2, and 4!! So pretty :) thank you for sharing!

    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love looks 1,2 and 3 ♥ so cute

    http://thekissofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you found similar stuff for so much less--J. Crew gets pricey! My advice for shopping on a budget is hitting up thrift and consignment stores. I find a lot of J. Crew at the store near me...for like 90% off!

    Love, Gigi
    Dolce and Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks 4 and 5 are my life. I LOVE these outfits! The more inexpensive options are spot on, too! Great post :)

    Lydia
    downandoutinsephora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete