8.20.2014

Back-to-School Challenge: Day 1


Happy Wednesday, y'all! 
Today marks the start of the Back-to-School Blogging Challenge
 brought to you by Orly @ Coffee Beans and High Heels and Jenna @ Sparkly Kid!
I am super excited about this challenge because it gives me awesome topics to write about! This challenge will run from today, August 20th, to August 26th! 
I hope y'all enjoy!


Day 1: Describe 3 things you're going to miss about summer.

Three things I will probably miss the most about summer are…
Spending so much time with my boyfriend, vacations, and my hours at work!

What I am seriously going to miss the most about summer is spending all this time with my boyfriend. I love him to death and I enjoy seeing him three or four times a week! I am always really happy and have something to look forward to most of the time. Now that college has started I will only be seeing him once or twice a week. This is so hard for me because I will admit it, I'm clingy! I love touching. I want to be able to kiss and hug and cuddle whenever I want, not just once a week! It's really hard for me to go days without seeing him.

I will also miss vacationing! This summer I went on THREE vacations and savored every minute of them! My first vacation was right after I graduated for Senior Week and that was probably the best week of my entire summer! I got to live with some awesome girls in a condo for 7 days! We really did have a blast! My second vacation was to my childhood beach in New Jersey with my absolute best friend in the entire world! I couldn't have asked for a better four days with her even though the weather was rainy! And my last vacation was one for the books! I went on a long weekend getaway with my awesome boyfriend! It was our first vacation together and he really made it one to remember forever! I love him so!

Lastly, I am going to miss my hours at work! Over the summer I have an unlimited availability so my bosses can schedule me however they wish. I always had good hours and made lots of money! Sadly, since school has started my hours are cut and it makes it harder to make so much money every week! I am looking forward to a time with more hours! Bring on the money! 


Thanks for reading, y'all!
Come back tomorrow for day 2 of this challenge!


What are you going to miss about summer?

4 comments:

  1. great post! the good thing is that you had a great time during your vacaitions and now you have great memories!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so missing having time to spend whole days with my boyfriend. It sucks to now be in school everyday and working 3-4 days a week while he works 5. Like, no, bring back summer.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacations are the best... I went to LA for two days this summer and it was to get my visa, so it wasn't exactly a vacation. It sounds like you had a great summer!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree with the work hours thing!

    - Alaska Renee

    ReplyDelete