8.14.2014

Thirsty (For Tops!) Thursday


Happy Thursday, y'all!

J.Crew Factory has done it again! I am absolutely obsessed with all of their new arrivals! And what I'm obsessed with even more is that they're all for fall! I think I love fall clothing so much because the clothes are so comfortable and slouchy and not so form fitting! Plus, when a new season comes that means I can go shopping again!
 (If that's wrong, I don't want to be right!)

I don't have much time to post today, so I think I'm going to leave it at this, a short post to showcase my new J.Crew Factory favorites! 
And of course the shirts are linked below! 
Happy shopping!!! (You deserve it!)


*August 14th - August 17th J.Crew Factory new arrivals are 30% off!*


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could buy JCrew stuff!!!! They always sell such awesome clothing and everything else!!!

    I am loving number 2,3 and 6 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks! I love J. Crew, and the Factory always has super cute things. I'm especially loving 1, 2, and 5!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tops! I really cannot wait for fall weather to roll around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 2 & 3!! Wish they were more budget friendly though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always browsing J. Crew's website and I have yet to actually purchase anything from them. Their stuff is so cute, and I love these looks for fall. 1, 2, and 6 are my faves!

    ReplyDelete