8.13.2014

Inslee Haynes Fashion Illustrations


Good Wednesday Morning, all!
Sorry for my absence yesterday! I am a very busy bee! Regardless, I am back today!

So, this morning I was on my regular reblogging spree on Tumblr and stubbled onto another GORGEOUS illustration like the ones above, so I took matters into my own hands and went on a hunt for more! On my pursuit I found all of these lovely gems and the artist, Inslee Haynes. I was so concerned with finding more of these beauties because the couple I had seen in the past had always gave me some kind of fashion inspiration! All of the drawings are young women much like myself and others reading this post that have an impeccable style that I love. Their clothing is clothing I wish to own. They are also styled to the nines. 

I picked out a few of my favorites that I found on Google Images and posted them here for you all. What I love about these in particular is that they are outfits made of neutrals! (Minus the woman in the pink shirt, but her pants are plain black and her shoes are leopard, which is indeed, a neutral!) Anyway, I am a HUGE fan of neutrals. My mother even sometimes tells me to add color to my life. I do, but in my own way. I like to add scarves, shoes and jewelry instead of overly loud clothing items!

There I go, getting off topic again! Sorry! But back to these lovely ladies! Like I was saying I love that they're all wearing neutrals! I love how they add a pop of color, like I would, with shoes or purses! And I also love that in each drawing the woman are doing something. They're not just modeling, they're moving into their new apartment or going on a trip. I think that these woman doing something sends out such a good message. 
Women can look stylish while being able-bodied citizens! I love it!

You can find more of these drawings by looking up "Inslee Haynes Fashion Illustrations" on Google Images! I am not sure if she has a blog of some sort, but if she does and someone finds it, please let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!

Where do you get your fashion inspiration?

6 comments:

  1. I love these illustrations! I seriously wish I were able to draw/paint like this! I am definitely looking up inslee haynes on google now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty drawings! I need to invest in some good neutral pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fashion illustrations. Just wish they were not so dang expensive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brielle! Firstly, I love your name - it's so pretty. And this post is great, really original. I think I get most of my fashion inspiration from Pinterest because it's so easy to gather pins which make up the look you want to go for. Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love illustrations like this! I really wish I could draw like that!

    ReplyDelete