8.11.2014

J.Crew Factory Fall Fashion Inspiration


Happy Monday, y'all!
I don't know about you, but usually on Mondays I need a little extra something to perk me up, and for me, that's online shopping! (It's a bad habit, I know.) Today I was looking around on J.Crew Factory and decided to check out the fall looks they took the liberty in putting together! I think this feature on the Factory website is so awesome because I always get so much fashion inspiration! Although I prefer the J.Crew brand, I sometimes like to go to less expensive places and recreate the looks with other brand names. Target is usually my first stop in recreating these outfits because I think the styles at Target can sometimes be so similar to what J.Crew Factory has for way less!

Anyway, the J.Crew Factory website had 10 looks already put together and these are the four I absolutely adore! I would wear every single one of these outfits! I like they way they mix items that make them look like they truly belong together! In addition to posting the pictures of my favorite outfits, I am also going to include links (below) to each article of clothing above! 

Happy shopping! (You deserve it!)


Look #1: Shirt//Pants//Bracelet//Shoes





(Sadly, for Look #4 I could not find a link for the shoes.)

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfits wish j.crew wasn't so dang expensive even after my student id

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had style like that but I don't. Probably because I can't afford stylish clothing that doesn't come from a consignment shop.

    ReplyDelete