8.09.2014

Falling for Bath & Body Works


It's Saturday! Unfortunately I have work this morning so I thought I would write a short and sweet post before my busy morning! Today I am writing about new Bath & Body Works products that have fall scents! (I love fall if y'all haven't figured that out by now.) Online I only found two that I think I would be interested in. One being Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and the other being Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Orchard! I read the reviews online and both received pretty good ones! Of course you can't smell them online (bummer), so until I get to my local store I am going off the reviews, but it seems like I will enjoy these lotions!



In addition to lotions I am also a huge fan of candles! I found these two online as well. The one on the left is Vanilla Chai and on the right is Autumn. First of all, y'all should know I love the smell of absolutely ANYTHING vanilla! I hope to take a trip to my local B&BW to pick up a fall vanilla scented candle soon to get in the spirit! As for the Autumn scented candle, I am not sure if I will love this one. I really need to smell it in person. I did not read any reviews on the candles, but I may sometime soon if I get to it before I have time to take a trip to the store. I smelt all of the fall scented candles there last year, and liked most of them, but I don't remember exactly which ones I smelt of course, so it'll be all new to me this year. Maybe I'll like the Autumn scented one!



It's no secret I am a fan of B&BW, so I took the liberty of posting the kinds of lotions I already use, too! I LOVE Sweet Pea, Mad About You, and Enchanted Orchid. I think Sweet Pea is my all time favorite. I originally picked it up because I was with my boyfriend when I found it and I thought it was so fitting because he sometimes calls me sweet pea as a little nickname. Low and behold I ended up loving the scent and he does, too! I guess it was meant to be! I also love Mad About You. I just recently purchased it, so I think it's a newer fragrance. The scent is really nice though. I also love that the lotion itself is really light compared to some others. It doesn't leave my hands feeling slippery after I apply it. That's a major perk in my book! The last one pictured about is one I absolutely adore, but sadly do not own! I found this fragrance through a girl friend at work! I steal a dab of it from her purse on occasion just because I love it so much! (She always catches me though!) I should seriously buy my own bottle! (Lol!)
Check out all the lovely fragrances Bath & Body Works has to offer HERE!


What are your favorite Bath & Body Works fragrances?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I need to go to Bath and Body Works!!!!!! These look amazing! Also, I love your new Stay Motivated side bar :)

    ReplyDelete