8.25.2014

Back-to-School Challenge: Day 6


Good morning, all!
I am so sorry that I missed ANOTHER day of the back-to-school challenge! I was granted with yet another packed day yesterday with no time to blog. I usually have a few posts ready to go, but I also haven't had time to write any in advance! I have the next two days off work so maybe I'll have time after my classes to get some work put in on this blog!

Anyway, I am here today for the 6th day of the Back-to-School Blogging Challenge!
Today's topic is:
"#TBT - Favorite school memories."


Instead of writing a big mushy post that would honestly make me cry,
 I am going to post some pictures instead!
Enjoy!


Long story short, my favorite school memory was my graduation day! I loved being surrounded by family, friends, and my awesome boyfriend. I couldn't ask for a better support system or a more perfect day!


What are your favorite school memories?

4 comments:

  1. Graduation is definitely a great day. Everything you worked for pays off and you get to walk away on a positive note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love those pictures! And graduation is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduation is definitely the best! Great pictures, and I'm loving that dress!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, graduations are so fun! Great pictures!

    - Alaska Renee

    ReplyDelete