8.23.2014

Back-to-School Challenge: Day 4


Good evening! 
I don't have much time to blog today hence me writing at 8:30 PM, which is unusual for me! But I am in fact back for day 4 of the back-to-school blogging challenge!

Today's topic is:
"If you could become a character in any of the books you had to read in for school, who would you be and why?"


Okay, so, I would be Daisy from The Great Gatsby.
I know she was totally cold hearted and when it came to Jay's death she went crawling back to her husband, but I would really like to be her because of the time period in which she lived! I think it would be awesome to be young and wealthy in the roaring twenties. It's a life we all wish we could go back to when we see the gorgeous clothing, the parties, and the ambition.


Who would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment