8.28.2014

36 Thank You Messages for Your Every Day Prince Charming


Good afternoon, y'all! 
I am so, so, so, SO sorry I have been completely MIA the past couple of days. My life has just gotten so busy that I haven't had time to blog! I plan on scheduling some time in for blogging in the near future because I really do enjoy doing it.
Without boring y'all do death with my sob stories I am going to go ahead 
and start this post!

I found a post on Huff Post: Women titled:
"36 Thank You Messages for Your Every Day Prince Charming."
I fell in love with it the first time I read it and now a month or two later I stubbed cross it on my Facebook newsfeed and still loved it the second time around, so I decided it'd be fun to write a blog post about it! 
I will indeed include a link to the actual webpage at the bottom, but I really wanted to focus on some of my favorite thank yous' with the list below! 

  • Thank you for apologizing when I'm too stubborn to do so.
  • Thank you for all of the dorky pictures I make you take with me, and then for not complaining when I post them all over social media for every one of your friends to most likely see.
  • Thank you for knowing when to set me straight, and for telling me when you think I'm wrong.
  • Thank for listening to me and my occasional rants.
  • Thank you for making me laugh when I need it most.
  • Thank you for loving my body the way it is, for never making me feel inadequate, but rather perfect for who I am. 
  • Thank you for being by my side when it feels like no one else is. 
  • Thank you for your patience on my moody days.
  • Thank you for trusting me.
  • Thank you for all the lazy days we spend just being best friends. Snacks, Netflix, and cuddling with you are ingredients to some of my favorite days.

Those are just some of my favorites! It was so hard for me not to list all of the thanks yous' because I want you guys to check out the article for yourselves and see which ones you find yourself smiling at or nodding your head to without even noticing like I did the first time I read the article!

Click HERE to get to the article!


Thank you for reading y'all!
 Once again I am sorry for my absence!
 I hope to be back writing tomorrow!!!
 Have an absolutely marvelous day! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love this! I definitely need to thank my man for his patience on my moody days. Wowza, the fact that he puts up with me is testament enough to his love. I should be the one buying HIM roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! These are so sweet! I love everything about this. I'll definitely have to read the whole list. Thanks so much for sharing! My boyfriend will love these. They're so accurate haha.

    ReplyDelete