8.29.2014

2014 VMA Fashion Review


Good Friday morning, y'all!
As promised, I am back today! 
I decided that today I would write about the VMA's! I know they were about a week ago, but this is the first time I've gotten to sit down and type about it! So, basically for this post I will be talking about fashion hits and misses! On the top row are the three outfits I thought were a total miss! And of course the bottom row are the hits! Let's get this started!


1. Taylor Swift: OMG, what is she wearing?! When I first saw her in this piece I was confused. I didn't get the lettering on it... Or anything about it as a matter of fact. A total miss for me. Although Wonder Wall voters have a different opinion! 69% of voters think this garment was a total hit while only 31% think it's a miss.

2. Katy Perry: Okay, I know "throw-backs" are in now, but that dress is totally not worth it! If you didn't know, she had a dress on similar to what Britney Spears wore at the 2001 VMA's. It's still totally H-I-D-E-O-U-S!!! Luckily the voters on Wonder Wall agree with me on this one! Only 28% of voters thought this was a hit while the other 72% were thinking more clearly! Lol! ;)

3. Ariana Grande: Ari, I love you to death, but this dress was just a total miss! The leather is fierce, but the added bells and whistles like gold zippers and buttons everywhere just make it… Well… Tacky. Not to mention the giant logo she used as a belt… Also very tacky! Wonder Wall voters are also on board with me on this one. Although it's close, 58% say it's a miss and the other 42% are somehow loving it.

4. Miley Cyrus: Finally! Let's move onto some outfits that I loved! First up is my girl, Miley! Something about her garments just scream her name. She is always surprising people in ways they never anticipated, but I was pleasantly surprised by her outfit choice. I don't think it's too revealing, and it's totally her. Maybe a little too casual for the red carpet, but hey, it's Miley. Although I think this is a total hit, 60% of Wonder Wall voters think this is a miss.

5. Beyonce: Last but not least, Beyonce! Who doesn't love her? Her second dress which was maroon with cut-outs all over was truly sexy! She's a gorgeous woman with many ambitions and I think this dress says it all. A whopping 91% of Wonder Wall voters think this dress is a total hit!!!


Want to see more fashion from the 2014 VMA's? 
Check out Wonder Wall HERE for more celebrity fashion!
Thanks for reading!


What's your favorite red carpet look?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with all of your opinions. I love Miley and loved her outfit! And Beyonce well... its beyonce. Of course she killed it the entire show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really enjoyed Taylor's romper. I thought it suited her and her short hair. I definitely did not like Ariana's look. She looked like a cheap prostitute. Hmm.. I loved Miley's look. It's something I would enjoy wearing, I think. If I had an occasion for it. I also thought Lucy Hale looked really classy. Worst outfit of the night definitely goes to Amber Rose. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete