9.22.2014

4 Scarves 16 Ways



Good Monday morning!
Tomorrow is the first official day of fall and if you're as excited about that 
as I am you're already itching to go shopping for EVERYTHING fall! 
You have urges to wear sweaters, boots, and scarves! Urges to drink hot drinks, 
go pumpkin picking, cuddle up, and stay inside because it's so chilly. 
So, today I am posting a video brought to you by Nordstrom on how to wear 
your different kinds of scarves numerous ways!
I am so excited to accessorize so many outfits with just a scarf! 
Enjoy!


Need a new scarf this season? Here are a few that I'm totally obsessed with!



1 / 2 / 3 / 4



4 comments:

  1. Love this. I am always so confused what to do with scarfs half of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear my scarf a different way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video rocks! Great to know the different ways to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! It's great wearing scarves different ways to reuse them, so it doesn't just look like the same one each time. Great post!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete